BLOCH, HANNAH Pointe Shoe, S0109
Price on application.
For enquiries and orders email email@example.com or call 1300 729984.
The Hannah pointe shoe is a lightweight shoe which provides support with flexibility
The Hannah pointe shoe is made on a shallow curved last helping the shoe to maintain contact with the instep when the foot is 'en pointe'. The shoe arches with the foot and emphasises the line of the arch while still providing support. The vamp length is medium which supports the foot by bringing the weight over onto the platform. The shank/insole is structured to be very flexible and to allow full mobility of the foot to rise through from the flat, quarter, half, three quarter and seven eights to 'en pointe'. The flat wide box assists the reduction of pressure on individual metatarsals while the narrow profile and low sides accentuate a sleek and aesthetic profile. The generous, wide platform encourages even weight distribution.
Ribbons sold separately
- Ladies size 2 to 8
- Low side profile - Gives the foot an enhanced and elongated appearance
- Wide platform - Gives lateral support and balanced distribution of weight
- Flexible shank at arch - Emphasises and supports the arch of the foot 'en pointe' at the three quarter
- Curved last - Emphasises the arch of the foot 'en pointe'
- Standard 'A' paste - Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
Note The sizing of this shoe differs to common shoe sizes.
Please Note: This shoe size chart is a guide only, it should be used as an aid only and not replace a personal fitting. Size may vary due to foot shape and width. Dance shoes should fit firm with very little growing room.
Dance & Play are not responsible for incorrect measurements, or ordering the wrong size.