BLOCH, HERITAGE Pointe Shoe, S0180
Price on application.
For enquiries and orders email email@example.com or call 1300 729984.
The Heritage pointe shoe was inspired by our Russian background with a low V-vamp design that lengthens the aesthetic line of the foot
The Heritage is a Russian inspired pointe shoe with a V shaped Vamp. It is streamlined and light with a large platform providing control 'en pointe' for ease of balancing and turning. The medium strength composite shank/insole supports while allowing ease through Demi pointe. The Heritage is made on a last with a gradual and evenly distributed curve. The shoe hugs and supports the foot 'en pointe'. The outsole and flat pleating neatly integrate into the shoe creating a smooth surface to give the dancer stability when running, walking or standing.
Ribbons sold separately
- Ladies size 2 to 8
- Low cut V vamp - Gives an elegant tapered line
- Inner platform toe cushion - Gives greater toe comfort
- Padding under the pleats - Noise reduction of the box
- Heel cushion - Cups the heel and holds the shape
- Deep cupped heel - Secures the heel in the shoe
- Oblong shaped platform - Keeps the weight centred
- Flexible shank at arch - Emphasises the arch of the foot 'en pointe'
- Flat shaped outsole - Improves weight distribution and greater stability
- Standard 'A' paste - Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
Note The sizing of this shoe differs to common shoe sizes.
Please Note: This shoe size chart is a guide only, it should be used as an aid only and not replace a personal fitting. Size may vary due to foot shape and width. Dance shoes should fit firm with very little growing room.
Dance & Play are not responsible for incorrect measurements, or ordering the wrong size.