BLOCH, Soft Sole DEMI Pointe Shoes S0134
Price on application.
For enquiries and orders email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 729984.
The Demi-pointe is a transitional shoe from the ballet flat to the pointe shoe. The Demi-pointe is designed to provide resistance for foot and ankle strengthening in preparation for pointe work. The Soft Sole Demi has a soft suede sole and is made on the same last as the Suprima pointe shoe. This Demi-pointe has a streamline shape and fits snugly at the heel because of the tapered and narrow last. The suede sole has a narrow waist and closely mimics the natural contours of the foot staying in close contact with the instep. This shoe has low cut sides and accentuates the profile of the foot.
Ribbons sold separately
- Soft suede sole - Less resistance and hugs the arch when pointing the foot
- Suprima last - Snug neat fit with a streamlined look
- Low cut sides - Accentuates the profile of the foot
- Narrow snug heel - Hugs the heel and reduces creasing
- Smaller oval platform - Tapered toe to streamline the foot
Note The sizing of this shoe differs to common shoe sizes.
Please Note: This shoe size chart is a guide only, it should be used as an aid only and not replace a personal fitting. Size may vary due to foot shape and width. Dance shoes should fit firm with very little growing room.
Dance & Play are not responsible for incorrect measurements, or ordering the wrong size.