Bun Donut, Small
- Builds Perfectly Neat Buns
Hand wash with mild detergent
- Allow to air dry completely
- 1 per package
- Brush hair back into a ponytail and secure with hair elastic.
- Slip ponytail through the donut hole up to the hair elastic firmly against the head and secure with hairpins.
- Separate the ponytail into 4 equal sections.
- Gently fan each section out and around the donut.
- Tuck each sections tail underneath the form and secure with pins.
- Cover the bun with a bun or hair net matching the hair colour. For thick hair use a hair net and twist around the bun a few times.
- Lightly spray with hairspray for added hold.