Bunheads Bun Builder (Donut), BH482
SHIPPING: *Ready to send 1-4 Business Days, (This is the time needed to receive this product from our supplier, in the event our supplier has sold out you will be contacted via phone or email).
HOW TO MAKE A BUN USING A BUN BUILDER (DONUT)
- Builds Perfectly Neat Buns
Hand wash with mild detergent
- Allow to air dry completely
- 1 per package
- Brush hair back into a ponytail and secure with hair elasic.
- Slip ponytail through the donut hole up to the hair elastic firmly against the head and secure with hairpins.
- Separate the ponytail into 4 equal sections.
- Gently fan each section out and around the Bun Builder.
- Tuck each sections tail underneath the form and secure with pins.
- Cover the bun with a bun or hair net matching the hair colour. For thick hair use a hair net and twist around the bun a few times.
- Lightly spray with hairspray for added hold.