Capezio, DEVELOPPE #5.5 SHANK POINTE, 1137W
POINTE SHOES SHOULD BE PROFESSIONALLY FITTED - ONLY ORDER IF YOU ARE CERTAIN OF YOUR EXACT STYLE, SIZE AND WIDTH OF SHOE.
NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES WILL BE GIVEN ON POINTE SHOES FOR CHANGE OF MIND OR INCORRECT SIZE SELECTION.
Roll to demi-pointe with ease in the Développé Pointe Shoe. This premium pointe shoe has a moderate, feathered toe box and a firm, 5.5" leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero. Features built-in, plush inner lining for extra comfort and a wide platform for much needed balance at the barre. Stitched pleating construction absorbs sound, making every movement gracefully quiet. Ideal for a moderate (Greek) foot. Pro Tip: When attaching Bunheads® ribbons and elastics to pointe shoes that have rose coloured lining, a medium needle with a small eye works best. Suggested Fitting: For first time pointe shoe shoppers, we recommend a professional fitting.
- Moderate shaped, feathered toe box
- Rayon satin upper
- Medium vamp, low sides
- Round shape throat
- Hand-flattened crown
- Stitched pleating with quiet toe construction
- Wide, high platform for stability
- Anti-slip, rose colored interior lining
- Traditional side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
- Short leather outer sole
- #5.5 leather board shank, 1/2 skived to zero
- Full wing box for lateral support
- Scored ribbon motif on the outsole aids with traction
- Printed sock lining with Capezio® logo
- Heat embossed Capezio® logo with style #, size, width and shank on outside
- Best Fit: Medium to wide forefoot with tapered toes
- Begin with street shoe size
- Elastic and ribbons sold separately
SHIPPING: *Ready to send 1-4 Business Days, (This is the time needed to receive this product from our supplier, in the event our supplier has sold out you will be contacted via phone or email).