Engineered to form to and move with the foot, Freeform is designed to be 'barely there', while providing the most support and protection of any item on the market today. Unique styling allows show to be worn for ballet, jazz, modern and contemporary.
SHIPPING: *Ready to send 1-5 Business Days, (This is the time needed to receive this product from our supplier, in the event our supplier has sold out you will be contacted via phone or email).
- Upper constructed with soft durable sheep skin glove leather and Nylon/Lycra® Spandex
- Split sole
- Suede sole patches contoured and cushioned for comfort
- Plush elastic top-line keeps the shoe from gaping while articulating the foot
- No drawstring or adjustment required
- 5/8" one-sided plush elastic is attached and can be placed on the heel or over the instep
- Patented PowerPointe Construction® and seamless, power-mesh arch removes excess material from the arch
- Colour: Light Pink.
Dance & Play choosing size guide
This shoe is in US sizing
SIZING NOTE: We recommend going 1 to 1 1/2 sizes larger than your usual street size.
Begin with street shoe sizing.
Half sizes and extreme feet go to the next size, men begin two sizes up